Express Framework Crash Course (October 2016)
In this course, participants will be guide on how to create a web applications by using Express, a Node.js Framework, version 4.14.
At the end of this course, participants should be able create web applications easily with Express Framework.
Participants are required to bring their own laptop.
- Experience web developers who are familiar with MVC framework such as PHP Laravel, Python Flask, and Ruby on Rails.
- Types and control structure
- Asynchronous programming and callback
- Web server in plain Node.js
- Express.js Hello World
- Write our own middleware
- Import 3rd party middleware
- HTML Templating
- Schema and model
- Create, Read, Update and Delete
- Separate implementations into modules
- Import and Export modules
- Use express-generator to create new app faster
Mini project exercise
- Simple blog
Latest Node.js v6+
Code Editor/IDE : Visual Studio Code (free and good built-in debugger)
Browser: Chrome, Firefox
9:00 AM - 4:00 PM MYT
Standard SOLD OUT RM100.00
- Venue Address
- No 10-2, jln 7/1G-1, Seksyen 7, Bandar Baru Bangi Malaysia
Cleanique Coders Resources115 Followers